Call us: 1300 880 363
First Consultation Free
Property, Conveyancing and Leasing Experience
Rosendorff Melbourne conveyancing solicitors can help you with all your property and conveyancing requirements.
Our solicitors are experienced in both commercial and residential conveyancing. Conveyancing doesn’t just involve the sale contract but includes Owners Corporation issues, searches on the property (for example to find out if there are easements on the land or land tax owing), advising on the cooling off period, liaising with your mortgage provider and generally ensuring that settlement occurs on time and without stress. If there are problems, Rosendorff conveyancing lawyers will advise on your rights under the contract and negotiate penalty interest or compensation if appropriate. We will also ensure that you are fully updated on each stage of the conveyancing of your property.
Our solicitors regularly assist developers, landlords, tenants and individuals with planning advice, subdivisions and consolidations, landlord and tenant disputes and tax issues relating to the transfer of property.
Our lawyers have advised numerous clients whether they have sufficeint grounds to lodge a caveat in order to protect their interests.
A comprehensive range of conveyancing services for Melbourne property buyers and sellers
We have assisted developers, landlords, tenants and individuals with:
- preparation of vendor’s statements and sale contracts
- commercial and residential conveyancing
- pre and post contract advice on purchase documents
- planning advice
- mortgages and securities
- Owners Corporation issues
- subdivisions and consolidations
- commercial and residential conveyancing.
- interpretation of the Retail Leases Act
- landlord and tenant issues
- lease advice and mediation
- disclosure statement advice and requirements
- transfers of leases and releases
- renewal of leases, rent reviews
- caveats – when they can be lodged and how to use them to your advantage
- tax issues relating to sale of property
- subdivision of buildings
Contact Rosendorff Lawyers today on 1300 880 363 to speak with one of our experienced conveyancing solicitors in our Melbourne office.